Friday 20 June 2014

M.A.C :- Kelly Osbourne Lipsticks

As soon as I heard that Sharon and Kelly Osbourne was bringing out their own M.A.C make-up, I just had to get something from their collection.  I looked through all their makeup products at the M.A.C store and tried all different products. I was so in love with all the colours that they had come up with. Everything in the Osbournes collection was gorgeous. I had to get 3 of Kelly Osbourne lipstick collection, her lipsticks cost £16.50 each. 

I bought the shades that reminded me of Spring/Summer. 

Kelly Osbourne Lipsticks shades :- 
Strip Poker
Riot House
Dodgy Girl 





I absolutely love the packaging on these Kelly Osbourne Lipstick collections and I loved all the colours but these three was my favorite from the collection. 





These are the shades I loved and had to buy, the one on the left is my favorite out of the three, but I do love them all. 
LEFT - RIOT HOUSE

MIDDLE - DODGY GIRL

RIGHT - STRIP POKER



Are these worth the money?
I absolutely love these lipsticks and I don't regret buying them. People have been commenting on them in person saying how nice the colours are, the colours are very wearable for everyone. I am glad I purchased these products.




11 comments:

  1. I know right, Its mine too:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three shades look gorgeous! Great first post! :)

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would look amazing on you, you should totally get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the nude shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, its such a nice colour! It looks really nice with a dark brown lip liner too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. IN LOVE WITH RIOT HOUSE! Smashing first post too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good god the packaging on these babies is amazing! I love Kelly, and this collection is so fun!

    xo
    Ash
    Vogue Anatomy

    ReplyDelete