Thursday 26 June 2014

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation ♥


Estée Lauder double wear foundation is absolutely amazing and is definitely my favorite foundation at the moment! One of my family members wears it everyday and has done for years and her skin looks absolutely gorgeous and flawless every time I see her. 
I just had to get it, I never really had a good foundation before and I never actually wear foundation I just wear it for special occasions and when I go out at night etc. 


I really do recommend this double wear foundation, It covers up any blemishes etc and has a really good cover up, and is absolutely flawless every single time I wear it.


My Colour Tone :-  IVORY NUDE ( 1N1 )





This is a photo of me with my full makeup with the Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation..

 As you can see this foundation is absolutely flawless and will look amazing on anyone! I really do recommend this foundation. 
Definitely my favorite foundation of all time so far !! 






3 comments:

  1. Wanna try this so bad! Love that pic of you, you look so flawlesssss!!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get some, it is sooo good! It will look amazing on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup looks flawless, I've heard so much about this foundation and really want it for more event type things instead of everyday as I like a lighter coverage, great post!

    http://owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete