Wednesday 13 August 2014

♥ MAC Eyeshadow X15 : Warm Neutral Palette ♥

Mac had brought out this gorgeous Warm Neutral Palette which has 15 different natural eye shadow colours some are more matte and some have got a lovely shimmer/glitter shine. 
With this palette you could make a lovely dark dramatic look, but then you can also go for a natural look, it is totally up to you! 







    
  
    
I've been wanting to get my hands on one of these palettes for a while, as I have a lot more clients recently and I thought this palette would be perfect, I chose the Warm Neutral palette because it is more natural and the eye shadows are all gorgeous. You can't go wrong with these kind of neutral colours.


Here is a photo of the colours in the sunlight. :-







 Are these worth the money? Yes! I am in love with this palette and might have to get the ' Cool Palette' next time! I really do recommend this product and I think anybody will like it, this has all the colours that you need in your life! 







8 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous shades, im in love! x
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous shades rachael, love it!
    Check out my new blog LondonBeauty@ emilyldn.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pallete so much! The shades are Georgous and lovely post as always ! Xx I've just started a blog of my own and if you're interested you are very welcome to visit. Followers are desperately needed!!! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I soooo want to get my hands on this palette - looks amazing!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It is amazing I'm so glad I purchased this palette!

      Delete